- "There are two kinds of secrets: those we keep from others and those we hide from ourselves." -Frank Warren
- Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
- Physically lost is not an often occurrence for me. But in so many other aspects, I am constantly lost.
- I want to find true love in another person whom I could always count one. Being as that we are human, I don't know if that is even possible.
- He never gave me a chance.
- I'm afraid to push him before he is ready, but also afraid to lose him to someone else.
- I think I am in love. And I don't know if I want to be. I am kind of scared.
- I'm falling for you...please don't mess it up.
- I envy the people who have a sure-fire outlet to relieve their hurt. Drugs, alcohol, self harm. I'm sure that further complications come from them but it seems like such an easy way out.
- Without suffering, there is no compassion.
- I love you so much but I can't tell you.
- I'll never forgive you for not picking me.
- I put myself together well, a smile and a happy face. And people really believe it. But inside, I'm screaming for help. I'm broken and I'm drowning. I feel like there is no one I can talk to who will understand. Really my family and friends would be really understanding. I just secretly hope for my prince to come along and notice my hurt and heal it for me.
- If I died today, would there be anything you wish you had said to me?
- I wish to find a spiritual connection.
- When two cars meet at night on a lonely country road, when they dim their headlights for each other and their paths cross, for that short moment during their journeys in opposite directions... I fell I am not alone in the world.
- We are all so connected, I desperately wish we knew it.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Post Secret Healing
I perused a few of the Post Secret books that I own and wrote down some that stood out with me in this moment in time. As well as wrote down a few of my own feelings. Here they all are: