"A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."
~George Moore

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Post Secret Healing

I perused a few of the Post Secret books that I own and wrote down some that stood out with me in this moment in time. As well as wrote down a few of my own feelings. Here they all are:

  • "There are two kinds of secrets: those we keep from others and those we hide from ourselves." -Frank Warren
  • Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
  • Physically lost is not an often occurrence for me. But in so many other aspects, I am constantly lost.
  • I want to find true love in another person whom I could always count one. Being as that we are human, I don't know if that is even possible.
  • He never gave me a chance.
  • I'm afraid to push him before he is ready, but also afraid to lose him to someone else.
  • I think I am in love. And I don't know if I want to be. I am kind of scared.
  • I'm falling for you...please don't mess it up.
  • I envy the people who have a sure-fire outlet to relieve their hurt. Drugs, alcohol, self harm. I'm sure that further complications come from them but it seems like such an easy way out.
  • Without suffering, there is no compassion.
  • I love you so much but I can't tell you.
  • I'll never forgive you for not picking me.
  • I put myself together well, a smile and a happy face. And people really believe it. But inside, I'm screaming for help. I'm broken and I'm drowning. I feel like there is no one I can talk to who will understand. Really my family and friends would be really understanding. I just secretly hope for my prince to come along and notice my hurt and heal it for me.
  • If I died today, would there be anything you wish you had said to me?
  • I wish to find a spiritual connection.
  • When two cars meet at night on a lonely country road, when they dim their headlights for each other and their paths cross, for that short moment during their journeys in opposite directions... I fell I am not alone in the world.
  • We are all so connected, I desperately wish we knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment